Down Under in Melbourne
2019 School Dates
24. Feb 2019, 10am Denmark House
9 March from 2pm. to 11. March noonish 2019, Camp
31. Mar 2019, 10am Denmark House
28. April 2019, 10am Denmark House
26. May 2019, 10am Denmark House
16. June 2019, 10am Denmark House
28. July 2019, 10am Denmark House
25. August 2019, 10am Denmark House
September Social ?
15. September 2019, 10am Denmark House
27. October 2019, 10am Denmark House + AGM
17. November 2019, 10am, Swedish Church
- The Danish School Downunder is a small language school in Melbourne based at Denmark House in Little Bourke Street.
- Our vision is to to offer children an opportunity to develop and maintain their knowledge of Danish language and culture.
- It is imperative the child can be supported in their Danish language at home. Our enrolled children must therefore have a Danish speaking parent or carer to support their learning to enable them to progress at Danish School Down Under.
- We are a not for profit organisation supported by volunteers and the Dannebrog Foundation.
- Danish School Down Under is a Victorian Child Safe Organisation
For more information please feel free to email: email@example.com
or come along to one of our classes after emailing us in advance.